PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE – HERE
MAIL ORDER FORM – HERE
Rules and Regulations
- YOU MUST WEAR YOUR WRISTBAND AT ALL TIMES. There will be people checking and anyone without a band will be asked to leave.
- Tents and Umbrellas are restricted to the rear of the concert area.
- No selling except by approved vendors.
- Cars must be parked in designated areas.
- No bicycle riding or wagons in the concert or vendor areas. No bicycle riding after dark.
- No overnight parking in the day lot is allowed. Cars will be towed.
- All dogs must be on a leash. If “Rover” doesn’t get along with others leave him home! Dogs are not allowed in the concert area.
- Parents/Guardians must be responsible for children at all times. Children and parents will be asked to leave the festival if children are not being attended to.
Thank you for all your continued support of the festival.
Where To Park?
Plentiful parking is available on the festival grounds for just $5.00 per car (or buy a 4-day Parking Pass for $10.00). Cars left in the parking lot after 12 midnight are subject to be towed. Parking space for RVs is based on first come first served and will be secured by order of arrival.
Need More Information?
Complete festival information may be found here on the web or by emailing Podunk.