TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE BY MAIL, ONLINE OR AT THE GATE.
Tickets ordered through the Eventbrite site incur fees that are charged and collected by Eventbrite, not Podunk.
To avoid paying the Eventbrite fees you may either
1 – use our Mail In Order Form and pay by check or Money Order
2 – order directly on the Podunk Web Site before April 1st.
For Mail-in Orders use the pricing on the Podunk Web Site to determine your ticket costs and then fill out the mail in order form and follow the instructions on it.
If you have trouble ordering online, please enable cookies or call Podunk at (860) 506-5747 for assistance.
Rules and Regulations
- YOU MUST WEAR YOUR WRISTBAND AT ALL TIMES. There will be people checking and anyone without a band will be asked to leave.
- Tents and Umbrellas are restricted to the rear of the concert area.
- No selling except by approved vendors.
- We ask that you leave the campgrounds by 12:00 Noon Monday morning.
- Cars must be parked in designated areas.
- No bicycle riding or wagons in the concert or vendor areas. No bicycle riding after dark.
- No overnight parking in field is allowed. Cars will be towed.
- All dogs must be on a leash. If “Rover” doesn’t get along with others leave him home! Dogs are not allowed in the concert area.
- Parents/Guardians must be responsible for children at all times. Children and parents will be asked to leave the festival if children are not being attended to.
Thank you for all your continued support of the festival.
Where To Park?
Plentiful parking is available on the festival grounds for just $5.00 per car (or buy a 4-day Parking Pass for $10.00). Cars left in the parking lot after 12 midnight are subject to be towed. Parking space for RVs is based on first come first served and will be secured by order of arrival. Additional vehicles for campers may be parked in the day lot with a special parking pass to assure your car will not be towed.
Need More Information?
Complete festival information may be found here on the web or by emailing Podunk.