- 2010 International Bluegrass Music Association “Event of the Year”.
- 2010 National Recreation and Parks Dorothy Mullins Arts and Humanities Class IV Winner.
The Festival is presented by and produced by the 501(c)3 non-profit
Podunk Bluegrass Music Festival, Inc. and is dedicated to:
- Presenting a family-friendly atmosphere
- Fostering a cultural gathering with regional pride
- Promoting an economic increase through tourism
Podunk Bluegrass Music Festival will give attendees the opportunity to:
- Appreciate America’s original Bluegrass music in a comfortable setting
- Participate in educational and fun-filled activities
- Enjoy Local, Regional and National entertainment
- Attend seminars and workshops
Goshen Fairgrounds – Route 63, 116 Old Middle St, Goshen, CT 06756
Approximate Music Times:
Thursday – 12:30 pm to 10:30 pm
Friday – 11:00 am to 10:30 pm
Saturday – 11:00 am to 10:30 pm
Sunday – 10:30 am to 2:00 pm
*See Schedule for exact times
Check-in Gate Times
Camping Gate Times:
Wed: 1 pm to 10 pm
Thu-Sat: 8 am to 10 pm
Day Ticket Gate Times:
Thu: 11 am to 10 pm
Fri-Sat: 9 am to 10 pm
Sun: 9 am to 1 pm
Special Wednesday gate hours for campers only:
Only campers will be allowed to line up inside the gate in the Day Parking Area starting at 7 am on Wednesday. Campers will be allowed into the camping area at 1 pm Wednesday.
NO ONE will be allowed to line up on the road per order of the State Police.
- Children’s Activities – crafts – games and much more throughout the weekend
- Free Kid’s Academy – (7 to 17 years of age) the academy learns 3 songs to play on the main stage on Sunday!
- Workshops for instruments and harmony singing
- PLENTY OF FIELD PICKIN’
- Camping on-site – over 600 camping sites are available well within a short walk of the main stage
- Trading Post-Podunk memorabilia plus an opportunity to buy raffle tickets for some great items
- Food Vendors – within the main stage area – tantalizing and specialty food items available for breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Specialty Artisans – visit with and purchase an array of items.
- Musical Craftsmen – will be demonstrating and promoting their products and instruments
Can’t find what you are looking for? Email email@example.com