2023 Podunk Bluegrass online ticket sales will happen here on Black Friday.
Come back then!
Announcement: Due to forces beyond our control, dogs will no longer be allowed on the festival grounds at Podunk for the comfort and safety of all attendees. This was a very difficult decision and did not come lightly. We understand how much the dog is part of the family, but try as we may, there is no way we could avoid this route. Incidents in the past as well as liabilities and our insurance carrier have forced our hand. We hope you will understand what a difficult decision this was. A list of nearby kennels is available here in the event you would like to have your pets nearby.
Service dogs (Dogs that are individually trained to perform tasks for a person with a disability) will continue to be allowed per the Americans with Disabilities Act. Thank you.
Rules and Regulations
- All tickets sales are final.
- You must wear your wristband at all times.
- Tents and Umbrellas are restricted to the rear of the concert area.
- OK to bring your own coolers – but we also have great vendors.
- Cars must be parked in designated areas.
- No bicycle riding or wagons in the concert or vendor areas. No bicycle riding after dark.
- No overnight parking in the day lot is allowed. Cars will be towed.
- Sorry, dogs are no longer allowed.
- Parents/Guardians must be responsible for children at all times.
- No selling except by approved vendors.
Thank you for all your continued support of the festival.
Where To Park?
Plentiful parking is available on the festival grounds for just $5.00 per car (or buy a 4-day Parking Pass for $10.00). Cars left in the parking lot after 12 midnight are subject to be towed. Parking space for RVs is based on first come first served and will be secured by order of arrival.
Need More Information?
Complete festival information may be found here on the web or by emailing Podunk.