2023 Podunk Bluegrass online ticket sales will happen here on Black Friday.
Come back then!
Rules and Regulations
- All tickets sales are final.
- You must wear your wristband at all times.
- Tents and Umbrellas are restricted to the rear of the concert area.
- OK to bring your own coolers – but we also have great vendors.
- Cars must be parked in designated areas.
- No bicycle riding or wagons in the concert or vendor areas. No bicycle riding after dark.
- No overnight parking in the day lot is allowed. Cars will be towed.
- Sorry, dogs are no longer allowed.
- Parents/Guardians must be responsible for children at all times.
- No selling except by approved vendors.
Thank you for all your continued support of the festival.
Where To Park?
Plentiful parking is available on the festival grounds for just $5.00 per car (or buy a 4-day Parking Pass for $10.00). Cars left in the parking lot after 12 midnight are subject to be towed. Parking space for RVs is based on first come first served and will be secured by order of arrival.
Need More Information?
Complete festival information may be found here on the web or by emailing Podunk.