- 2010 International Bluegrass Music Association “Event of the Year”.
- 2010 National Recreation and Parks Dorothy Mullins Arts and Humanities Class IV Winner.
- The Podunk Bluegrass Music Festival celebrates its 20th anniversary at our home at the Hebron Lion’s Fairgrounds in Hebron, Connecticut on Thursday, August 11 to Sunday, August 14, 2016.
The Festival is presented by and produced by the 501(c)3 non-profit
Podunk Bluegrass Music Festival, Inc. and is dedicated to:
- Presenting a family friendly atmosphere
- Fostering a cultural gathering with regional pride
- Promoting an economic increase through tourism
Podunk Bluegrass Music Festival will give attendees the opportunity to:
- Appreciate America’s original Bluegrass music in a comfortable setting
- Participate in educational and fun filled activities
- Enjoy Local, Regional and National entertainment
- Attend seminars and workshops
Festival Site and Times:
Hebron Fairgrounds – Route 85, 347 Gilead Street – Hebron, Connecticut
Thursday – August 9th – 5:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Friday – August 10th – 12:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Saturday – August 11th – 12:00 p.m. to 11:00p.m.
Sunday – August 12th – 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Children’s Activities – crafts – games and much more throughout the weekend
- Free Kid’s Academy – (7 to 17 years of age)
- Workshops for instruments and harmony singing
- PLENTY OF FIELD PICKIN’
- Camping on site – over 600 camping sites are available well within a short walk of the main stage
- Trading Post-Podunk memorabilia plus an opportunity to buy tickets to some great gift
- Food Vendors – within the main stage area – tantalizing and specialty food items available for breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Specialty Artisans – visit with and purchase a forte of items.
- Musical Craftsmen – will be demonstrating and promoting their products and instruments
Call(860) 283-0443 for more information or email email@example.com