ALL TICKETS AVAILABLE ONLINE OR AT THE GATE
The Podunk Bluegrass Music Festival will celebrate its 23rd year with one of its most outstanding line-ups to date. The festival will run from Thursday, August 8th through Sunday, August 11, 2019.
FULL FESTIVAL CAMPING – Includes your camping and admission to the festival. Does not include electricity hook-up. If you wish to have electricity you must purchase it in addition to your camping ticket. Children 15 and under are free with a paid adult ticket. Full festival camping ticket ticket holders may come in on Wednesday, August 7th beginning at 1 pm.
FULL FESTIVAL NO CAMPING – Includes daily admission to the festival during day gate hours.
VIP TICKET- includes Camping including electricity, a seat provided in the front row that you may have as a souvenir, food in our hospitality center for lunch and dinner on Friday and Saturday. Coffee service throughout the day and evening at hospitality. Special meet and greet with selected artists. Also includes one CD from the performer of your choice at Podunk.
ELECTRICITY – PER SITE – 20 amp or 30 amp electricity for 4 nights. Only one electricity ticket per site is needed. Water hook-ups are available for most sites but not guaranteed. We will try to accommodate everyone with water as well that purchases electricity.
DAY TICKETS – Single Day Admission tickets are available for each day.
Rules and Regulations
- YOU MUST WEAR YOUR WRISTBAND AT ALL TIMES. There will be people checking and anyone without a band will be asked to leave.
- Tents and Umbrellas are restricted to the rear of the concert area.
- No selling except by approved vendors.
- We ask that you leave the campgrounds by 12:00 Noon Monday morning.
- Cars must be parked in designated areas. One car is allowed in camping area except those pulling trailer or campers with tents.
- No bicycle riding or wagons in the concert or vendor areas. No bicycle riding after dark.
- No overnight parking in field is allowed. Cars will be towed.
- All dogs must be on a leash. If “Rover” doesn’t get along with others leave him home! Dogs are not allowed in the concert area.
- Parents/Guardians must be responsible for children at all times. Children and parents will be asked to leave festival, if children are not being attended to.
Thank you for all your continued support of the festival.
Where To Park?
Plentiful parking is available on the festival grounds for just $5.00 per car (or buy a 4-day Parking Pass for $10.00). Cars left in the parking lot after 12 midnight are subject to be towed. Parking space for RVs is based on first come first served and will be secured by order of arrival. Additional vehicles for campers may be parked in the day lot with a special parking pass to assure you car will not be towed.
Need More Information?
Complete festival information may be found here on the web or by emailing Podunk.