MAIL IN TICKETS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
ALL TICKETS AVAILABLE ONLINE OR AT THE GATE
HOTEL RESERVATIONS – CLICK HERE
The Podunk Bluegrass Music Festival will celebrate its 22nd year with one of its most outstanding line-ups to date. The festival will run from Thursday, August 9th through Sunday, August 12, 2018.
Premium Ticket (without camping) – 4 Days. Includes a reserved seat up close. You provide the chair, and a special meet and greet with selected artists.
Premium Full Festival Camping – A premium camping spot will be held for you which includes your camping and admission to the festival. These spots are closest to the stage and or permanent bathrooms. Does not include electricity or water hook-up. If you wish to have electricity and water you must purchase it in addition to your camping ticket. Children 15 and under are free with a paid adult ticket. Premium ticket holders may come in on Wednesday, August 9th beginning at 1 pm.
VIP ticket includes Camping including electricity in premium area, a seat provided in the front row that you may have as a souvenir, food in our hospitality room for lunch and dinner on Saturday and Sunday. Photo Keepsake. Coffee service throughout the day and evening at hospitality. Special meet and greet with selected artists. Also includes one CD from the performer of your choice at Podunk.
ROUGH CAMPING – NO ELECTRICITY AVAILABLE
Per person ticket – Wednesday to Sunday – NO HOOK-UPS AVAILABLE FOR THIS CAMPING TICKET. This ticket will allow one person the ability to camp onsite and general admission for all four days to the music. Children 15 and under are free with a paid adult ticket. Rough ticket holders may come in on Wednesday August 9th beginning at 1 pm.
What’s the difference between this ticket and Premium Camping? The Premium camping sites are preferred sites usually closer to the stage area, will include a reserved spot for your seat up close (you provide the chair) and access to electricity if purchased separately.
Rules and Regulations
- YOU MUST WEAR YOUR WRISTBAND AT ALL TIMES. There will be people checking and anyone without a band will be asked to leave.
- Tents and Umbrellas are restricted to the rear of the concert area.
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES in the concert area.
- No selling except by approved vendors.
- We ask that you leave the campgrounds by 12:00 Noon Monday morning.
- Cars must be parked in designated areas. One car is allowed in camping area except those pulling trailer or campers with tents.
- No bicycle riding or wagons in the concert area. No bicycle riding after dark.
- No overnight parking in field is allowed. Cars will be towed.
- All dogs must be on a leash. If “Rover” doesn’t get along with others leave him home! Dogs are not allowed in the concert area.
- Parents/Guardians must be responsible for children at all times. Children and parents will be asked to leave festival, if children are not being attended to.
Thank you for all your continued support of the festival.
Where To Park?
Plentiful parking is available on the festival grounds for just $5.00 per car (or buy a 4-day Parking Pass for $10.00). Cars left in the parking lot after 12 midnight are subject to be towed. Parking space for RVs is based on first come first served and will be secured by ordering of arrival. Additional vehicles for campers may be parked in the day lot with a special parking pass to assure you car will not be towed.
Need More Information?
Complete festival information may be found here on the web or by emailing Podunk.